Tuesday 17 July 2012

Whiff of Joy DT - Preview Time!

 Woohoo!!  I have another Whiff of Joy preview for you today from the collection to be released tomorrow!  My little girl now has this card in her room as she is fascinated by the fact that it rocks and looks like Henry is really rocking on his horse lol!!  Check out my short video below!
 I have coloured the image with copics and added some dots to Henry's cheeks (or Henrietta on this card lol) with a white gel pen.
 The gorgeous pink seam binding is from The Pretty Little Ribbon Shop, tied in a double bow.
 I added some flowers from my stash along with a pink heart pin.  The pearls along the bottom of the scallops are from Whiff of Joy too.
I hope you like it!  We have a fabulous blog hop tomorrow to celebrate the release - hope you can join us!  Thanks for looking! x

10 comments:

Riet said...

So beautiful card Jane,I love the image and the colours.

Hugs Riet.xx

mgoll88 said...

Thats a wonderfull image.. love it!
Your card looks great!

LG
Michaela

Caroline said...

Hi Jane.... this is gorgeous love the image so cute and the shape and colours are beautiful. Caroline xxx

Angie Bächi said...

OH JANE!!! I just LOVE your white Henry on his rocking horse. That's such a soft colour combination... You're such a clever girl! Absolutely Super Cute :) TFS...
Angie

The Craft Bucket said...

Just beautiful and such an adorable image too! Jane x

Jeanette said...

How clever to make a card that rocks for this image! Love it :)
Hugs Jeanette xxo

marion said...

Awesome, love this cute Henry, will come on my to order list. Hugs, Marion

Cordine said...

It's gorgeous! I love it!
Hugs
COrdine

Ankie vd Polder said...

This is gorgeous! I totally understand the fascination of your little girl :-). Hugs, Ankie

~ Jo ~ said...

Jane your card is beautiful! I love the elegant look it has with those soft colored flowers and that beautiful bow! Your coloring is great too!
I am also your newest follower and would love it if you could take a peek at my blog and follow me as well! Thanks!

Hugs,
Jo
www.jwscrapshack.blogspot.com